I Sell At

Sunshine Daze





Mystical Scraps

I Test Scripts For

Photobucket

Networked Blogs

Facebook

Awesome Links

Free Font's

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Font Squirrel!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Grunge Border Action

I have made an action yay me LOL
This action has a set of 3 actions in it and it
Will make you a 3600x3600 grunged up page border
But the kool thing about this is that it will never ever make the same
Page border twice every time you use it you will
Get a unique border! To top it off it is CU4CU Allowed!
I am quite proud of myself with this one!
Oh yes and it is on sale now as well :D

I have one for you as well
:D
You can download it here
Please leave sum love if you grab this thanks :D

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

benziengirl said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

sherry said...

Thanks for sharing :D

Unknown said...

Thank you for your time and generosity! I will use these quite often! ((((HUGS))))

Marie said...

Thank You Dawn, what an amazing gift!

Yas said...

Thank you very much :)

Affiliates

Link 2 Me

Sunshine Daze Link 2 Me!

Email Me

Have a question or concern? Feel Free To: Email Me:
Photobucket

Donations Accepted

Donations of any size are accepted and very much appreciated Thank you for helping me keep my prices low for you!
If you make a donation of any size you will receive a CU4CU gift that can not be received anywhere or anyway other then donations.
Please make sure that you send me a good working email address as this is how you will receive your gift!
Thank you for helping me!

Let's Chat!

My License

AppleHead Creations


Bubbles Dreams


Delicate-Pearl


DNscraps


Josy Carson


Joannes Digital Designs


Rebellious Scraps


Master Resell


Scrap Dimensions



FREE LICENSES
_______________

Lacarolitas Designz



Soxsational Scraps

Cutie's

Photobucket